fish bully

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquascapist

Aquarium Advice Regular
hey guys
I don't know what too do with my two gourami that just hide in the corners because the other one is a big bully. every time they come out they get chased back into the corner. I feel really bad for them. do I need to take then out? I have about three hiding spots in the tank? do I need more? please help!
thanks

We just minutes ago went through this with our Redtail Shark and a Blk Molly. So we pulled her out for now and put her in a hospital tank and she seems much happier. She can finally eat, normally she can but today every time she tried to the Shark chased her.

ya that sucks for your shark. the only problem I have is I only have one tank. I really should get another one huh?

lol. Yes it does suck. Usually they are fine together but she had her babies yesterday and it seems to be when the Shark gives chase. Sadly I think she went into premature labor as they were all born stillborn and yolk sacs still attached. :(.

Get rid of the bully and your tank will be happier. I had to do it. Sometimes a peaceful fish isn't so peaceful

what our where is the best place to trade or get rid of a fish? do you think I should get rid of the bully or the two that are bullied?

Back
Top Bottom