Good news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tianna8999

Aquarium Advice Regular
One of my shrimp is alive!!! I thought it had died but i fed my fish right now and it came out to eat!
I did a 10% water change before feeding them...
Ph 7.6
Nitrate n nitrite still 0
My plants are slowly looking sad but I’m not too worried
I will be buying prime tomorrow to use along with stability
The fish were very active during and after feeding actually were swimming more than usual & shrimp went back into hiding lol IMG_4343.jpg

You're gonna need fertilizer for those plants. A liquid fertilizer like Thrive S since you have shrimp will keep your plants alive. Follow the instructions. I'd also get Algae wafers for the shrimp since you have a new tank without Algae.

You're gonna need fertilizer for those plants. A liquid fertilizer like Thrive S since you have shrimp will keep your plants alive. Follow the instructions. I'd also get Algae wafers for the shrimp since you have a new tank without Algae.

Okkay sounds good thank you

Okkay sounds good thank you

Back
Top Bottom