Had 2 fish die :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
I had one fish get sucked into the filter and die and went into my room just then and saw my balloon Molly dead to :(

It's quiet upsetting :/I'm treating my tank now cos my tetras have ammonia burn so maybe that has something to do with it

Are u using an API liquid test kit? What are u using to treat with? And assuming you re doing water changes? I ve only had my aquarium since Dec. & learned a lot since then from this site, so I m not exactly an expert. But, I did lose some fish & understand how upsetting it is.

I haven't got any test kit yet I got paid tonight and my LFS doesn't open till tomorrow so ill test then I'm useing seacheam stability to try being it all down I'm doing 25% water changes daily

There s a stickie under Fresh Water - Getting started about cycling. Have you read it? If you have any ? s after testing let me know. Maybe some more experienced people could chime in, too.

I haven't got any test kit yet I got paid tonight and my LFS doesn't open till tomorrow so ill test then I'm useing seacheam stability to try being it all down I'm doing 25% water changes daily

Don't bother with test strips, they are a waste of money. Look for the API liquid freshwater master test kit. It's recommended and used by many here.

Back
Top Bottom