Half moon Blue Betta fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geekygoddess

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone I simply just wanted to have everyone's opinions on my betta fish :) . RECENTLY he's been looking sort of grey and suck and his color seems off . He has red marks on his fins that weren't their before and black dots on his body too that weren't their . I've asked people and they said it could be just his color changing as he ages but I'm not so sure .

He is in a 1.5 gal treated with aquarium salt right now. he has a filter I change the water every 4 days . and I've checked the ammonia levels and it's 0 .

Before when we first got him he was in a 5 gal we didn't use a filter and I would change his water out every 3 days untill we got one and then he started looking grey and we put him in a smaller one ( the 1.5 that he's in right now ) just to observe him .
He eats regularly. 3 times a day . He's active as well .
The only thing tripping me up about his is his appearance other than that he seems to be fine .

It's currently night time so these pictures are kinda wack . IMG_5231.jpgIMG_5241.jpgIMG_5235.jpgIMG_5230.jpg

Hi, can't really see much but if a sudden colour change agree it is worth a check. Did you get readings for everything? ph, ammonia, nitrates, etc.

Back
Top Bottom