Help with disease id - Ich? Velvet? Nothing??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah!! When I looked to see your location it totally didn't cross my mind that you lived by Wetspot. I'm envious. They have great fish and customer service. I enjoy their newsletter. I have hesitated to order from them only because I'm in Indiana and that's a long way for the fish. But that doesn't make sense because I've had fish shipped from Thailand and gone through the whole trans shipper ordeal. I have to rethink this not ordering from them now. If I ever go out that way I will make sure I go there. It's on my fish bucket list
Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

They have a really nice place and really great customer service too! :)
I wished I could have spent hours in there looking at all of the beautiful tanks (there's multiple rooms!) but my sister, who isn't a fish person, was kind of antsy and wanted to leave hehe.

I plan on getting my panda corys from them when I have the money!

Well next time maybe you will get to see more. The stock may have changed though. I took the boys I sit for to an independent lfs that has freshwater rays and a sizable salty section. They are 5 and 8 and have never had fish. They had the best time looking at everything. I bring my fish mags with me to their house and the 8 year old looks through them and asks tons of questions. I brought them to my house before I started the additions and they just thought that was great. My dad has never kept fish in his life so he'd be like your sister. Next time take little kids. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom