Need help with internal parasites!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

claraslilfishy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My two ballon mollies visibly have internal worms. I can see them coming out of there anus. I've treated with API general cure and it has not worked. It's still there. I've added salt, garlic to the food, tones of water changes (even tho my tank is cycled) in the hopes of it not spreading. I even mixed the API treatment that I used with the food. Nothing :( I've looked at a tone of meds out there online and almost all is for external parisites not internal. There still eating but my one mollie is getting very small and has started hiding and only coming out at feedings.

So any sugestions of meds that could really work and any tips on treatment would be great. And if anyone has any levamisole out there could you help me by sending me some ill pay for it. It's real hard to find in Delaware and can't get a local vet to get me any. It seams like it would do what I need but if anyone has any better ideas I'm open for them I really want to save my little fish friends :)

Back
Top Bottom