Scaleless fish safe fungus treatment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lomeli562

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 55 gal tank with a black moor goldfish, comet goldfish, two murray river rainbow fish, two plecos (under 6 inches), a mystery snail and an african featherfin catfish. Im wondering what medication i can use to treat the entire tank without harming any fish. It has spread to all but the catfish and i want to be sure it will be okay. ive made the mistake of using too strong a medication and killed a pictus catfish i had before. Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Can you QT the catfish maybe??

That's a lot of fish to go down with fungus. Is it fungus for sure? Do you know what caused it? If unsure I would be inclined to hedge my bets and treat with something like tetra fungus guard which covers bacterial (furan 2) and fungas.

Id have to set up my 10 gallon but im not too confident in its ability to hold water it originally started on the black moor and i treated her but i must of missed some of it and now eveyone and yes its fungus its not small it spreads like a thin sheet i can try to upload some pictures if they can stay still long enough

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom