Somethings wrong with my gbr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blizowman1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It looks like he has some kind of white bumps on his side one on his tail and it looks like blister bumps on its lip it doesn't look like ich to me almost looks like it was stung by Cory's or my Pleco. And I noticed today when I fed him some thawed frozen blood worms when he went to eat one he sucked it in his mouth and it was hanging have way out of his gill on the side of his head... What's wrong all water parameters are normal temps are fine I haven't changed anything at all except I've trimmed some plants when I did my last water change.

No it doesn't look like that unless it just hasn't got to that level it made me think of ich at first when I looked at it but looking closer I don't think that's it and nothing else in my tank is effected by whatever it is.

Ok I took some pics the first pic is one of his lip it's kinda hard to see but I got the best I could
img_1857227_0_eb815316fa4fe535f79660f4e748c2dc.jpg

The next is the spots on his side two in front of the black spot on the side of its head and one on the tail
img_1857227_1_c2a54aadf804a5b1f064aaf4361ff4cc.jpg

Does anyone know what this is caused by cause no other fish in my tank has been affected by what ever it is

not sure about the lip, but the other one kinda looks like ick. you sure it is not? I think I would start with a little salt in there and see if that helps. hopefully someone else will chime in

sorry about your fish - he looks nice!

Well I went to the lfs and bought some meds for fungal infections and dose my tank yesterday morning woke up today and my gbr has not made it but all my other fish are as fine as ever

Back
Top Bottom