Wow, you guys have it made

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how about a couple of nice goldfish? Very Hearty and very colorful.

Girls love Goldfish.

Perhaps a couple of Lionheads??? thats a little different.

FW is not hard to care for, easier than BW!

Goldfish need a minimum of 10 gallons per fish due to their messy nature and oxygen needs.

My daughter has a 10 gal in her bedroom. We have it a little overstocked :oops: But all her fish are doing excellent. She has a male betta, three cherry barbs, three gold tetras, a pair of bleeding heart platies, three cory cats and an otto. Oh, and a mystery snail. Her water parameters are stable, and we do weekly water changes. She loves her fish and likes buying small ornaments for the tank when she gets money.

Cool fluff! Wow thats a lot of fish! :) As many as I have in my big tank. :lol: This will be fun!!
How old is she?

i know salt, you love color! i have a nano reef, so i know salt much better than FW too. although much is similar if not the same, only wider range for fault. i suggest color and the hardiest colorful fish IMO are guppies. the onlylivebearer i think is cool. the prettiest by far. ahem of livebearers. anyway, buy only males is my suggestion and it's just one opinion. if you go for yourself and want to keep color, go Killifish, some are plain, but some are just AMAZING. people who say FW is plain and ugly havent seen enough killi's

Back
Top Bottom