75 gal yellow tang what kind of tang are compatible to add ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am not going to comment on the tang debate but I would like to know why your tank is only half full? Tell us more about your set up/filtration?

I am going to agree with gregcoyote on this point. I have never heard a serious reefer suggest that any of the larger tangs are suited to life in small tanks. But sadly people hate to listen to people that have a very good grasp of what they are talking about when they are saying no.

I am not going to comment on the tang debate but I would like to know why your tank is only half full? Tell us more about your set up/filtration?

I am also curious about that.

Aside from the yellow tang, if you like the color you could try a mimic tang. They come in yellow as well and I'm pretty sure their max size is slightly smaller. I'd also remove the decorations that are plastic or painted. Unless they say they are safe for saltwater, they can possibly be a bad idea in the long run. And I'm curious about the tank only being half full as well.

Tusk. Look up the tank requirements for them.

Ok who told you that the tusk was going in the 75g ? Don't take it the wrong way but I been in this hobby since 08 I know what fish can and can not go in a 75g. Just to be clear I never once said he was going in the 75g. He will be going into my new build which will be a 180 or 210.
One finally let me take a pic my purple queens.
image-3903832918.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom