A few identifications...some pictures.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

atwise21

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
First and foremost, there are green "sprinkles" on a few of my live rocks. The look like microscopic macaroni. They just appeared on the LR a couple of days ago. The picture is a little blurry but they are about a half of a centimeter in length, and there are several dozen of them. The other picture is of possibly a snail. He is darker than the white snails I have in my tank and he seems to have a shell that doesn't fit his body. He is dark brownish green in color. If you are having a hard time finding him, he is in the middle of the two hermits. Things that I don't have pictures of are a greenish clear bubble on a very active LR, and tubes that are pretty big sticking out of the side of the same LR. The bubble looks kinda like a tiny grape, not like the bubble algae that I have seen. The tubes are bigger than any tubes in the tank, a little less than a centimeter in diameter, and are off-white colored. There are a half dozen of them in a group. I know that the ID is a long shot on most of these so any info would be great. Apparently my digital camera is a little outdated so the pictures I tried to take looked blurry as hell. Thanks for the help in advance.

Pictures too big

Apparently, the pictures I am trying to post are too big. I am trying to figure out how to resiz them so I can post them. My kodak digicam takes pictures about 600KB each. After I figure it out, or someone helps me, I will be able to post the pictures.

if you're using windows you can go to Start > Programs > Accessories and look for Imaging or Paint (depending on your ver of windows/office)\

you should be able to use it's Edit menu to resize. You can also try the File > Save As and see if there are options there for compression, etc.

Back
Top Bottom