Algae ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mine.Mine.

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone. This seems to have sprouted over a week and before I yank it out I want to know what it is. Any help is much appreciated ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432821810.425877.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432821833.377312.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thank you! I will research it. Would you keep or toss? I don't have a sump to throw it in to. Only HOB filter and HOB skimmer

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

it will over grow your tank fast I would remove it ! unless this tank is only a fowler remove it as it will suffocate any and all coral , I am a big macro junkie myself , and I learned a lot by reading and experimenting , this site can help you understand what macro's are good and what to avoid , I myself enjoy the reds and blues ,
Marine Plants In The Aquarium: An online guide to the identification and care of marine plants and macroalgae in the aquarium.
macro's are not for everyone they need constant attention and trimming, most herbivores love to snack on macro's , they not only look good they bring natural vitamins for your fish , and they can also help with keeping water parameters in a safe range , and creat a natural environment

Back
Top Bottom