ID this and help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hammer fish

Aquarium Advice Regular
His coral has been in my tank a week seemed ok but has not changed over the last 2 days is it ok also can someone please I'd it so I can look it up to try and help it thanks water is fine lights are AQUASUN LED lights timed for sunrise and dusk white and blue they are on eBay thanks for all your advise much appreciated

Devils hand leather. They can be funky and not look good then bam there opening up. I wouldn't be to concerned. It will adjust.

I have also noticed that there seems to be cob web like things appearing on it now

image-3897298363.jpg

This seems to looking worse every day what can I do to save this or is too late maybe this is normal please advise me thanks

Leathers can be finicky. My toadstool will look like absolute death for a few weeks and after its done shedding it looks good as new. Your coral doesnt look that bad, really. :)

How long has it been in the tank total? What kinda of flow is on it?

image-2416245371.jpg

What is happening now is it ok or should I remove this from my tank thank please help

I'm thinking you don't have enough light. Can you get a picture or link to your exact fixture?

Also, check your alk.

Lighting is as above gets brighter during the day then goes down at night 10% an hour thanks for your help but all is fine

Lighting is as above gets brighter during the day then goes down at night 10% an hour thanks for your help but all is fine

Clearly all is not fine. What are all your parameters at? When softies look like that it is often an indication alk is off.

All other corals are fine and alk I meant is fine I think will check it now

Back
Top Bottom