Identify Plant please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brisc0

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Could someone please tell me what I have here and if it good/bad? If bad any suggestions on getting rid of it? There are a couple of small 2" blooms and a few .5" blooms in the tank. They grow at a good clip.

Whats the best way to nuke it? The picture is blurry, but on inspection the limbs look like a fern if that helps ID it.

Okay, I can work on nutrient input, however I can't yank and scrub because its a keystone rock on my entire structure that has the largest bloom. I got some other advice to put in a couple sallies and use algone. Hopefully I can get it before it gets me!

Wow, its like i called for backup or something. My queen conchs just appeard out of no where and are going to town on the stuff LoL maybe between pulling it and those conchs disaster can be avioded. Hair algae scares me...

LoL, I just dropped in two sally lightfoot crabs and its like watching my wife with the hoover. They are going to town at light speed on that hair algae. Thanks for your attention to my problems RR I greatly appeciate it. Now if I could just trap this elusive 10+ inch bristle life would be good.

Back
Top Bottom