Is this a rose bta or a rainbow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

10galclowns

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
image-1547097825.jpg

And does it look healthy or is there anything I can do it make it look better?

image-524221293.jpg

I have a t5 high output light and no it's only a 10 gallon

10galclowns said:
The water is 78 and idk the gravity

Specific gravity is a measurement of how much salt is in the water. It's just about the most important thing to know to keep your animals healthy. Some people call it salinity instead of specific gravity. You can get it tested when you go to a LFS to pick out a hydrometer. If it's either to low or to high fixing it is very easy. If you can check your water or have a fish store check it we'll be happy to help get your salt level just right for your anemone. You'll need a hydrometer, or better yet, a refractometer to fix and maintain the right salt level in your tank.

Specific gravity is done by a hydrometer and salinity is done by a refractometer. I like the ocellaris and percula clown you got in there. Very nice setup.

Madcrazyroyboy said:
Specific gravity is done by a hydrometer and salinity is done by a refractometer. I like the ocellaris and percula clown you got in there. Very nice setup.

Most refractometers measure both salinity and specific gravity.

10galclowns said:
Yeah it's look great today so I'm going it enjoy it

It does look nice. Your temp and salinity are spot on. It's always a rough task to keep an anemone alive in a tank that small. I hope the pretty little guy does well. Your clowns seems to love it. If you maintain your temp, salinity and water changes you may beat the odds. You could also look up guides for keeping anemones healthy online. There's lots of them around. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom