orange w/ black Nudibranch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notmuffy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all! I saw this teeny tiny little guy on my glass today, (we're talking small here :lol: ) so keep in mind that he may not look like he will fully grown... but my question is, has anyone seen a slug like this? More importantly, does anyone know what it eats? I know a lot of nudibranchs eat soft corals, but some do not. I'm hoping for "not". :D

THanks, yeah I have been over at that site, but I have no idea what to search for and it would take me years to go through every slug. Actually, I don't think it really matters anymore because after my photosession with the slug, the clownfish ate him when I put him back in the tank. Whoops. 8O

Wait! I saw another one! It was on a Caulerpa Lentillifera, but I don't know if it was eating it (in which case that would make it a sarcoglossan) or if it was just on there looking for some tasty leather coral (which we are fresh out of, thanks to my last nudibrach infestation). I'll wait till he gets bigger and then try taking his photo again.

Back
Top Bottom