please ID worm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can, just make sure you don't touch with your hand because they have spikes that will hurt.

Is it good for the tank? Will it hurt fish or corals? Sorry about my ignorance but I have a tripping and grossed out wife who has me worried now lol

Thank you I don't think she will buy it but I feel better about him now....I did see him crawl the glass with it get out of the tank?

It will stay in the tank. I'm not sure how they reproduce but if you have just one and don't over feed your tank like crazy, as stated in earlier posts, this is a good member of your cuc. If you oversees your tank, I have seen threads on here where they get huge and then they might bean issue for your livestock.
I have one that I have seen in the daylight. Pretty small, maybe a inch. Have never seen him again. There are some livestock that you can get to keep them under control. Various wrasses, arrow crab etc.

Don't over feed this causes them to overgrown and over populate. They are a very good part of your clean up crew and are a sign that you r tank is healthy. If you have a lot that tells you that you are overfeeding that's how good they are at eating leftovers.

Haven't seen him at all thin morning...don't have life stock science im only starting the second week of my cycle...but I like the fact that is a good cuc thanks for the advice I don't know how I can do this without all the info that u guys provide

Back
Top Bottom