Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Identification
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to redchick2
This is the only time I have had snail eggs that I could actually see. I think one of the turbos may have before, but can't confirm the babies didn't come from live rock.

this snail only laid one batch, but if even half of them survive.. that's a bunch of snails.
I also noticed several of my crabs seem to have young 'uns under their bellies (reminds me of a wolf spider) My clean up crew seems to be wanting to take over!

Old 09-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to match55 Send a message via MSN to match55 Send a message via Yahoo to match55
hahaha your cleaning crews r up for BABIES!!! LMAO
but thats a great thing to experience, to actually feel the wild life in your aquarium.
I wish my SW livestocks to have babies someday, but first I need my tank to reef before my puffers eat all my cleaning crews LOL

Old 09-08-2009, 05:08 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to redchick2
Know what ya mean. My favorite fish is the cowfish, but when the last one died (ick get's em every time) I decided not to replace him so I can have some cleaning shrimp.

Tags
egg, snail

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com