30 gallon community tank revamped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PolyptRus

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am really happy with the outcome so i just had to show it! I paid $40 for the tank the only thing inside of it that i actually paid for is the mushroom that i bought for $1.00 at the dollar store :) i think this looks great for the amount i paid!!! (sorry about the light reflection from my tank behind me)

ForumRunner_20130407_091205.jpg

Did you get filtration and all that for 40? Is so that is a great deal. I wish I could find a good sized used tank.

Did you get filtration and all that for 40? Is so that is a great deal. I wish I could find a good sized used tank.

Yeah :) i got about six small aquaclear filters for free with a different tank this tank i bought for 40 just for the tank and stand. But i bought a 55 gallon for 80 bucks that came with everything and more it came with the extra filters heater bubbler plants a ten gallon tank and the gravel for it which i put into this tank instead

Yeah :) i got about six small aquaclear filters for free with a different tank this tank i bought for 40 just for the tank and stand. But i bought a 55 gallon for 80 bucks that came with everything and more it came with the extra filters heater bubbler plants a ten gallon tank and the gravel for it which i put into this tank instead

**** man. That is a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom