August SW Photo Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

August SW Photo Contest

• Photo A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo B

• Photo C

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
As always choose the letter of the photo you think deserves front page honors and vote for it in the poll.

Photo A
805Blueline_Angel.jpg

Photo B
805mrs_1_puff.jpg

Photo C
805ClownandRBTA.jpg

Dang this is a tough choice. Its either B or C...Hmmm I guess C, the whole clown\anemone thing has been beaten to death by now.

I like them all but had to go for the only one that was sharp :wink:

Are we supposed to vote for the subject we like best or which we think is the better taken pic?

It is for whichever picture you like the best, for what ever reason, whether it is technical proficiency or subject matter. You vote for the picture that you like the best.

It is for whichever picture you like the best, for what ever reason, whether it is technical proficiency or subject matter. You vote for the picture that you like the best.
Thank goodness! Since I don't know about rarity or breeds of SW, I went with the one that made me :D

It took me exactly 2 years in order to get a healthy one of these fish. man they are hard to get in good health since they are imported from Japan.

I don't think you're supposed to tell people which is yours.

I said it before, will say it again, I think the rules for the contest need to include one that says the submission can not have been seen anywhere on aa before the contest. .....jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom