Carey's Tanks Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've been asked by a number of people for more in depth shots of my tanks so I just made a video. :-D

I'm sorry but it's kinda long, tried to rush without totally having blur and missing stuff. You also get to hear me talk rather than some cool music like others do, but I can't figure out how to mix and stuff yet.

Hope this link works lol

http://youtu.be/w2nnrjgdVMU

I wish I could have that many lol! I just have my reef and discus tank. Trying to talk my girlfriend into a seahorse tank! She wants them in the reef but she does not understand the whole species only idea lol.

You could do a small seahorse tank :-D LOL

But from what I;ve heard and read they are quite challenging.

Yeah I'd like to do a 45 gallon with 4 in it. It's all about acclimating them and providing them with enough food too eat. Once established they are great!

My LFS always has them but to be honest, LOL, they kinda give me the creeps. hehe...but I;m kind of weird. Good thing too or else I woudl want them as well.

Looks like a good project for your 55 gallon instead of selling lol :)! seahorses and pipefish. Are you up for the challenge lol?!

If anything I want an aggressive tank. lol Or a non reef safe fish one. With angels and wrasses oh my!

Hey Carey,
I live close to you, so if u wanna get rid of frags: HERE I AM
you wouldnt even have to ship, I would pick em up :brows:

BTW, I like your voice

When the time comes I'll let you know. Most of my supplies for fragiing should be here soon so I can start. i think the palythoas and the GSP will be my first course of business. I also have a kenya tree that I havent been able to even give away. lol

Thanks. it gives you a better feel for them In my opinion. I rushed through too. I;ll make another one after I stock some more in the 125g reef, that'll be a good one. Hopefully pootie tang comes out more often by then. lol

carey said:
Thanks. it gives you a better feel for them In my opinion. I rushed through too. I;ll make another one after I stock some more in the 125g reef, that'll be a good one. Hopefully pootie tang comes out more often by then. lol

As we've talked about before, they always hide when you get a camera out!

Where did the green clown goby from the pico go? Is it in the rimless?

Green clown goby is in the rimless with the barnacle blenny. :) They only come out when I feed them. it;s so hilarious to see these two tiny fish just zipping in and out for food. cant' wait to get some more fish in there.

I did have my pom pom crab die before I could move her over tot he 20. :-( She was so cute and tiny....

Back
Top Bottom