Do you have rams? Lets share pics! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had them around 2 months, they seemed to be doing well. I did lose a golden ram the other day but she was never right since i had her.

Just got these two great looking guys yesterday. Also got 2 gold gouramis. They are in a 36 gallon with 2 gold gouramis, 2 kribs, and a pictus catfish.

image-2439731186.jpg

His fin is a little damaged but that should heal. They are very small.

They are both female, I got them almost a week ago. I originally wanted a pair but they would get way to aggressive. Females are more colorful and less aggressive. Win win!

Attachments

• image-3564077294.jpg
    image-3564077294.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 121
Thanks! I got the kribs and pictus catfish at a good mom and pop LFS and I got the gold gouramis and rams at petsmart.

No pod LFS around here with a good fw selection like that. I want an apistogramma so bad

No pod LFS around here with a good fw selection like that. I want an apistogramma so bad

I also wanted apistos but my lfs ( I say local but its an hour+ drive ) doesnt carry them and it would end up costing me $50+ for 2 fish to get them shipped online.

I also wanted apistos but my lfs ( I say local but its an hour+ drive ) doesnt carry them and it would end up costing me $50+ for 2 fish to get them shipped online.

Keep looking on aquabid breeders are always cheaper then retailers

Yeah, check out aquabid! I got 4 for $20 shipping included
Then another 4 a week or so later for $36ish with shipping included...not bad IMO

I have a krib, very purple so assume its fenmale. Very aggressive.

Hey apistogramma people do you have pics? I'd love to see some of those sexy fishes haha

I've never really seen or paid attention to german blue rams (or any rams really) before until today, and I think they are beautiful! gonna research them a little bit and see where I can put them and with whom.

Back
Top Bottom