Do you have rams? Lets share pics! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's all beautiful. I'm really falling in love with these little guys lol. My 2 females are getting along which I'm glad.

Females are pretty good unless you introduce a male that's when it gets touchy. They are definitely a nice showcase fish when given the right conditions and proper care. Mine are quite small at the moment can't wait for them to grow within the next year and really stand out.

Females are pretty good unless you introduce a male that's when it gets touchy. They are definitely a nice showcase fish when given the right conditions and proper care. Mine are quite small at the moment can't wait for them to grow within the next year and really stand out.

Cool good to know.

Was told the 1 showing all the blue colours was male & the othe blue female not sure bout the golden

Maybe females. Males tend not to get along at all. How long have they been in there?

I bought two male rams to begin with then to a different store and bought all 6 of their rams although they didnt look very colorful. My males didnt take to them so I went and bought 8 more from another store and still my rams didnt take to them. So when I went back to the original store I bought them all, she had 7 more rams so I bought all of those and man did my males take a like-ing to them. It turned out that the other two stores I bought my supposedly blue rams at where actually gold rams the first time and red rams the second time. The third time was the blue rams from the same place that they ordered the males from. i think I have about 5 or 6 that are pairing up now as we speak. One set even laid eggs lastnight. But it looks as though she may b nibbling on them. My gold rams have not paird yet and I think one of my red rams is pairing with a blue ram or a red ram. its hard to tell. I will know in a few days or weks. I hope that they have eggs and prduce young that have the same brilliant color as the parents do. The color change was aw inspiring to watch when the males me t the females and turned colors and the females too turned colors to keep the other female away I guess. But it is very cook little tykes. i will try and send a picture of befor and after if not go to my albums anf i have some in there of the changing of color! thanks

I bought two male rams to begin with then to a different store and bought all 6 of their rams although they didnt look very colorful. My males didnt take to them so I went and bought 8 more from another store and still my rams didnt take to them. So when I went back to the original store I bought them all, she had 7 more rams so I bought all of those and man did my males take a like-ing to them. It turned out that the other two stores I bought my supposedly blue rams at where actually gold rams the first time and red rams the second time. The third time was the blue rams from the same place that they ordered the males from. i think I have about 5 or 6 that are pairing up now as we speak. One set even laid eggs lastnight. But it looks as though she may b nibbling on them. My gold rams have not paird yet and I think one of my red rams is pairing with a blue ram or a red ram. its hard to tell. I will know in a few days or weks. I hope that they have eggs and prduce young that have the same brilliant color as the parents do. The color change was aw inspiring to watch when the males me t the females and turned colors and the females too turned colors to keep the other female away I guess. But it is very cook little tykes. i will try and send a picture of befor and after if not go to my albums anf i have some in there of the changing of color! thanks

They are all blue rams. You're "gold ram" is a washed out male. You're "red ram" is a female ram. Looks a little stressed. And you're blue rams are the non-washed out ones.

Hi

I have to say the rams on this thread are fantastic

Here is one of 4 ballon rams I have with two ebr's

Attachments

• image-2647055099.jpg
    image-2647055099.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 149
I love balloons they are pretty awesome. I have 1. I had 2 but one died. Good thing kind of they were fighting a lot and the bully died. Now I just have 2 male rams. One BR and the gbr

A breeding couple. I moved the driftwood to another location so it wouldn't be near the intake tube.

David

Attachments

• PICT0471.jpg
    PICT0471.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 136
Awh yeah! Petsmart had blue rams for sale for a measly $2.50. Anybody have any qualms with that?

Btw that blue ram looks kicka$$! I like all the spots. My balloon is looking a bit washed out. Also he's been having a bad attitude when feeding time comes around. I think my Pictus cat freaks him and the Bolivian ram out

No the plant is real but I don't know the name, I could find out though, it's really pink lol

Here is a pic of my German blue ram.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130507_225312.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130507_225312.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 106
My GBR named Spike

8076287884_7d25bd0669_b.jpg

EBRlove said:
No the plant is real but I don't know the name, I could find out though, it's really pink lol

That's rad. Do you know what's its called yet?

Back
Top Bottom