Do you have rams? Lets share pics! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure I don't really use Co2. I'll probably get one in the future perhaps. Once I go high light. I'm at a low light setup right now

I presume they mean you have to change the co2 canister, which would sound about right as mine ran out this morning lol, tbh I wouldn't waste your money on JBL co2 the only nice thing I've kept from the set is the regulator, I got a new glass diffuser from eBay for a fiver which is much better than the plastic spiral you get with the JBL set, I get much better co2 readings as well

EBRlove said:
I presume they mean you have to change the co2 canister, which would sound about right as mine ran out this morning lol, tbh I wouldn't waste your money on JBL co2 the only nice thing I've kept from the set is the regulator, I got a new glass diffuser from eBay for a fiver which is much better than the plastic spiral you get with the JBL set, I get much better co2 readings as well

I plan on using Co2. Does it save money to use a tech approach or am u fine with just excel or glut DIY mix

I plan on using Co2. Does it save money to use a tech approach or am u fine with just excel or glut DIY mix

Depends. People are successful with no Co2 but you really need to make sure your getting the right amount and not overdo it with ferts and light. I'm switching only because I have HC and micro swords which have remained quite stagnant for the few months they have been in my tank just using excel.

Well I want to carpet my tank for more cover for my rams. So I would need high light and co2 and I'm just not sure really what to do to grow that amount of plants

They have these at my lfs, i saw them and thought of this thread.
They're huge. 50 bucks each. :eek:

Attachments

• image-3268822887.jpg
    image-3268822887.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 111
I just picked up 2 Bolivian rams today at the lfs. They didn't have a price asked the manager he had no clue, she said you're a great customer and I'm alone here. I'll give you a pair if you can grab me a coffee next door. So it cost me 2$ for them. I'm going to post pics later once acclimatized.

I just picked up 2 Bolivian rams today at the lfs. They didn't have a price asked the manager he had no clue, she said you're a great customer and I'm alone here. I'll give you a pair if you can grab me a coffee next door. So it cost me 2$ for them. I'm going to post pics later once acclimatized.

Wow that was lucky nice deal

Here are my new Bolivian rams. The deal was so good I could t pass them up. In since noon and already seem to be fitting and and comfortable

Attachments

• image-2932030653.jpg
    image-2932030653.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 80
  • image-1256801998.jpg
    image-1256801998.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 83
  • image-2508741042.jpg
    image-2508741042.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 79
Hey they are really cool

Talking of nice finds check this little guy out

Attachments

• image-1992589905.jpg
    image-1992589905.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 126
Hey they are really cool

Talking of nice finds check this little guy out

WHERE did you find that! I'm willing to bet that it's pricey as hell whatever it is. Gotta be a hybrid of something or just an awesome find!

Lucky lol

Pair Nothobranchius rachovii KILLIFISH - BEAUTIFUL ESTABLISHED FISH

They are on eBay 10 pounds for two male and female, does anyone know anything about these fish??

Hi her is a uk seller on eBay kesgrave.tropicals

Another great looking fish "apistogrammer"

Attachments

• image-1603578031.jpg
    image-1603578031.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 123
Back
Top Bottom