Finally happy with my 125

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Krtyr26

Aquarium Advice Regular
IMG_2807.jpg discus community tank! So relaxing coming home to this

K
Very nice scape. Well balanced and it really makes your Discus shine. Another thing I like is your school of Tiger Barbs. Don't see that combination often.(y)

IMG_7762.jpg

This is where I am on my 125. Sorry for the few uprooted plants on the top... got them tucked back in now. I got a FX6 running, but got reduced flow with the darn hydor inline heater. I might go back to in the tank heaters, although I don’t want to. I might pick up an Eheim canister with the proper sized tubing to run the hydor and just fill it with bioballs.

View attachment 306084

This is where I am on my 125. Sorry for the few uprooted plants on the top... got them tucked back in now. I got a FX6 running, but got reduced flow with the darn hydor inline heater. I might go back to in the tank heaters, although I don’t want to. I might pick up an Eheim canister with the proper sized tubing to run the hydor and just fill it with bioballs.

All my Discus are hiding!!!

Actually - just out of interest, what plants do you have? Any CO2?

No co2 . I have a ton of wisteria, sword planes, rotola, baboca (sp?) crypts micro swords, java ferns and others.
I can’t get over how cool you set up is! I have such a hard time trying to balance out this tank with it being so long, it’s awkward to me! How did you do this scape??? So beautiful

No co2 . I have a ton of wisteria, sword planes, rotola, baboca (sp?) crypts micro swords, java ferns and others.
I can’t get over how cool you set up is! I have such a hard time trying to balance out this tank with it being so long, it’s awkward to me! How did you do this scape??? So beautiful

Nice!

I must confess mine I did up on a spreadsheet and used the drawing tool to design it. If only the plants followed the design lol. I had most plants and ornaments so it was really re-scaping but yeah, a lot of hours. Ended up glueing driftwood in place to get it to stay....

I bet! No matter how it was done you did a great job for sure

Back
Top Bottom