Help With Photography for Wikipedia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

glmory

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I decided to try and work on the List of Marine Aquarium Fish Species on Wikipedia. This list is hardly complete, but with a bit of work it could be a really useful page.

One thing I have noticed while looking for pictures for each species of fish is there are not any pictures on wikipedia of even some of the most common fish in the marine aquarium trade. Many of the ones they do have are not particularly good either. I am therefore posting this to see if I can get some people to help out with this. If you see a fish you own that either has a poor picture, or no picture, on that page could you please submit a picture of it to the Wikipedia Commons than add it to the appropriate place on the list? In case you have never done this, here is the page telling how to submit pictures.

Also if you see any incorrect information, or fish not there that you have encountered in the aquarium trade would you mind contributing to the page?

Back
Top Bottom