my 36 bowfront gbr tank :) work in progress.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paytertot

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just a few pics of my new-ish 36 gallon bowfront tank.
Here's the gbr pair (I think they might both be females... :/ ...)

ForumRunner_20121007_165902.jpg

Here's my rummynose and Congo tetras hiding behind a plant

ForumRunner_20121007_170003.jpg

Full tank shots

ForumRunner_20121007_170042.jpg

ForumRunner_20121007_170134.jpg

And just a couple shots of my nerite snails, tiretrack and zebra respectively

ForumRunner_20121007_170156.jpg

ForumRunner_20121007_170215.jpg

Thank you :D I'm going to get more plants soon, and hopefully the config tetras will color up. It's due for a wc right now.

I think that is a pair:) only males have the black on their bottom fin. (might be backwards)

Lexilove said:
I think that is a pair:) only males have the black on their bottom fin. (might be backwards)

It's vice versa lol but one looks slightly muted from stress so we'll have to see. Hopefully I did good picking them out lol.

Aqua dude18 said:
I'm sure it's going to look amazing I need to buy some more plants and I need to find a nice piece of bw like that :)

Mine was actually from the reptile section lol. The darker one anyway, the big one is fake. From petsmart.

paytertot said:
Mine was actually from the reptile section lol. The darker one anyway, the big one is fake. From petsmart.

Well it fooled me lol either way it looks good, I'm never happy with my layouts something always bugs me lol oh well .. Can't wait too see it finished

Aqua dude18 said:
Well it fooled me lol either way it looks good, I'm never happy with my layouts something always bugs me lol oh well .. Can't wait too see it finished

Thanks lol yea I know how you feel, something just doesn't seem quite right.

paytertot said:
It's vice versa lol but one looks slightly muted from stress so we'll have to see. Hopefully I did good picking them out lol.

Oh, I was close:p I think you did they are pretty:) and your tank look amazing!

Back
Top Bottom