My little community tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

demontrucker

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone, another newbe to the site saying hello, and thought id pop a couple of pics of my 125 litre tank, taken on my old iphone 3g (will get better quality pics when i get time). I have to say though ive never seen pics of any aquarium that do it full justice :blink:

Attachments

• tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 132
  • rams.jpg
    rams.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 137
  • krib.jpg
    krib.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 125
  • tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 177
Looks great! Those are balloon german blue rams? Tanks is a little bit over 30 gal right? Looks good.

I have to say, your profile pic scares me lol;)

The tank is approximately 27g, fairly small compared to a lot of set ups on here but we all start somewhere :)
The rams were labelled as 'dwarf blue rams' at the lfs, they are really cute and amazingly colourful. i was a little worried about them being put in the same tank as 2 kribensis, but after a couple of minutes of affirming her hierachy the femal krib left them alone thankfully. My plants took a bashing from the kribs so for the time being most of the plants are of the artificial kind but i will endeavour to gradually replant with live plants.
I cant believe how much time i spend sat watching the tank

Back
Top Bottom