my marine themed freshwater setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DAZZLER87

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi everyone :) hope your all well.;)

im new to this forum but not to fishkeeping.ive been keeping fish for 6 years now and im obsessed.
ive had a lot of experience in keeping both coldwater and freshwater.i took a dip into the saltwater but it works out too expensive for me.i recently tore down my planted tank and decided to go for something else.i now have a marine themed tank.my children just love it.its very clean and sharp looking with a lot of colour.it isnt to everyones taste but i love it and thats what counts.
please comment.good or bad alls welcome:)
here are a few pics.

P4060949.jpg

P4060950.jpg

also heres a video fluval roma 125 marine theme update - YouTube

I actually really like it. I think some more decor like the two big pieces would look great.

What all do you have in the tank, fish wise? I would think some nice colorful fish would look awesome in there.

:)thankyou both for your comments. my stocking is in my sig.
today im going to be rehoming the pearl gourami and the rasboras.im not sure what to add as i want something colourful.ive always liked the rainbowfish but i thought as they grow fairly sizeable they would need more swimming space than i have.also i always thought they needed to be kept in groups of 5 or more.

Back
Top Bottom