Opinions and suggestions on my 20 gallon freshwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AC-X2

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here is my 20 gallon freshwater tank with a Gold Gourami, 2 male Cobra Guppies, 6 Neon Tetras, and 4 Cory cats. I plan to change the castle decor with a driftwood decor soon. I also plan to add some more plants. I might add live plants, I'm not sure yet though. I'd love to hear any opinions or suggestions anyone might have!

image-1916365011.jpg

I need similar help. Rocks & driftwood for 29 gallon

I need the same type help, so rather than start a new thread, I added myself here. My tank is cycling right now with 10 minnows & fake silk plants planted (I know real plants are better ...... but tooooooooooo much trouble)

Since going to a pet store for these things is highway robbery, I was giving thought to Manzanita:

</title> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8" /> <link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico"> <link rel="icon" type="image/gif" href="animated_favicon1.gif"> </head> <body> <HTML> <div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(functi

but the stuff floats and has to be treated. It appears their rocks are fine, however. Anyone have any experience with their products.

I notice Amazon has a lot of nice looking stuff ..... but often pictures are inaccurate. I am looking for maybe a 9 inch piece of driftwood ??? and a 5 pound rock ..... but I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks .... I need suggestions as well.

Attachments

• Cycling With Minnows.jpg
    Cycling With Minnows.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 102
I need the same type help, so rather than start a new thread, I added myself here. My tank is cycling right now with 10 minnows & fake silk plants planted (I know real plants are better ...... but tooooooooooo much trouble)

Since going to a pet store for these things is highway robbery, I was giving thought to Manzanita:

</title> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8" /> <link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico"> <link rel="icon" type="image/gif" href="animated_favicon1.gif"> </head> <body> <HTML> <div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(functi

but the stuff floats and has to be treated. It appears their rocks are fine, however. Anyone have any experience with their products.

I notice Amazon has a lot of nice looking stuff ..... but often pictures are inaccurate. I am looking for maybe a 9 inch piece of driftwood ??? and a 5 pound rock ..... but I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks .... I need suggestions as well.

Nice tank! One thing I wish I had done with mine was to add some natural looking gravel rather than my blue gravel :/

Back
Top Bottom