Otocinclus and a Few Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

travis simonson

Aquarium Advice Addict
First of all I want to say that I did not take these pictures. They were taken by a friend of mine who doesn't believe that her tank merits (nor does she wish) critical acclaim. Please don't let that stop you from giving her a big hand for being a wicked photographer/aquascaper. She doesn't wish her name to be published but if you like the pics, just respond with a big, "OMG Donna, those pics are incredible!!!"

Oto_141205.jpg

Shrimp_141205.jpg

L_glandulosa_141205.jpg

Oto_241205.jpg

Candy_Cane_251205.jpg

And if the fish and shrimp pics aren't adorable enough, here's a shot of her new love-hog (7-8 month-old) German shepherd 'Angus,' also known as "Poodle."

Poodle_261205.JPG

She'll probably kill me for posting these, but she's such an excellent photographer that I couldn't resist. I know you'll like them :)

Whew, here I was worried to death you were keeping shrimp and ottos with those monster fish you have! :p

Great pictures and I love the pooch :)

:eek2: OMG Donna, those pics are incredible!!!

They are indeed spectacular. Great job, great tank! (y)

. . . a friend of mine who doesn't believe that her tank merits (nor does she wish) critical acclaim.
Is she serious? Those oto pictures belong on every single oto bio page i've ever seen. You can count the ## of veins in the fins!! OMG Donna etc etc

OMG Donna, those pics are incredible!!! Incredible plants and animals, too! Would love to see more. Angus is adorable.

Wow, Donna... impressive low light shooting! That oto is so cute, makes me wanna set up a tank just for them.

-dave-

I'm sure Donna thanks you guys for your wonderful comments but she is not much of a forum gal. I sent her a link to this thread so I can only hope she's read all of the compliments. She truly deserves them :)

Back
Top Bottom