Post your Betta Pics Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404250902.477859.jpg my 3 female betts in a tank with a dwarf gourami and an angelfish... They get along great :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Reagan (halfmoon plakat)
Reagan.jpg
Calvin (speckled elephant ear)
Calvin (2).jpg
Quincy (crowntail)
Quincy.jpg

Reagan has a 10 gallon to himself for now, Calvin and Quincy share a divided 10 gallon.

My current Bachelors... Love my boys!

I have a couple others I have been courting... will see if I give in!

Attachments

• Betta Black devil half moon.jpg
    Betta Black devil half moon.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 466
  • photo 4 (1).jpg
    photo 4 (1).jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 123
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 304
  • Betta White Platinum Feather.jpg
    Betta White Platinum Feather.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 260
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404665566.135925.jpg this is a very crappy picture but anyways, this is calypso, my first ever fish. I still have him but he's old and isn't doing well. :(

All so beautiful! Aquabid is addicting. Good thing betas need individual tanks!

I have been able to raise three males in the same tank but it was a 90 gallon heavily planted and had a lot of other fish in it plus I had a 20 long on hand if it did not work.

iPhone 5s has taking over lol

Reagan- Halfmoon Double Tail Plakat
He has been battling severe, stubborn fin rot for the past 3-4 months. I have tried EVERYTHING to help him recover, but nothing has worked. I'm currently doing methylene blue dips daily and hoping this works because I can't think of anything else to try. He has a 10 gallon to himself, gets water changes 2-3 times weekly, has an Indian Almond Leaf for the added tannins that strengthen fins, and both Prime and Stress Coat Plus are used to treat his water. I've tried daily water changes, aquarium salt, a ParaGuard bath, moving him to a completely new/larger tank, and Kanaplex. So far, no luck, and his fins just keep getting shorter. Any ideas? I am desperate. He's my favorite :(
REAGAN.jpg
Calvin- Speckled Elephant Ear
He's a very grumpy guy that shares a divided 10 gallon with Quincy.
CALVIN.jpg
Quincy- Crowntail
He's super energetic, almost spastic.
QUINCY.jpg
Thomas- Crowntail
The newest addition to my betta family. While working at PetSmart, I spotted him one day and hid him behind all of the other bettas until I could buy him. Luckily he was still there when I had the money for him.
THOMAS.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom