Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
300 gallon paludarium

This is my latest and largest project. Anoles in the upper area with an 80 gallon black water setup in the bottom with African butterfly fish, red line rasboras, amanos etc. I've never had a setup where you could see the natural behaviour so well.

This is my latest and largest project. Anoles in the upper area with an 80 gallon black water setup in the bottom with African butterfly fish, red line rasboras, amanos etc. I've never had a setup where you could see the natural behaviour so well.

I don't see a picture attached, but I'm really interested to see one of the whole set-up. It sounds really cool!

Here's an updated fts of my 20 reef
sEoWDoJ

Red cherry shrimp 10 gal tank, they are not in yet, but will arrive soon.

Attachments

• image-606995767.jpg
    image-606995767.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 171
SHOW OFF :D:D(y):brows::lol:

Looking awesome
love that eligence coral
I hope I can catch back up lol seems since I transferred everything to the 90 things slowed down
Just ordered 8 full size coral from blue zoo
maybe that will help me catch back up (y)
I know I must be nuts just glanced over at the invoice
think I went over board

SHOW OFF :D:D(y):brows::lol:

Looking awesome
love that eligence coral
I hope I can catch back up lol seems since I transferred everything to the 90 things slowed down
Just ordered 8 full size coral from blue zoo
maybe that will help me catch back up (y)
I know I must be nuts just glanced over at the invoice
think I went over board

Haha thanks seaweed! It's a Duncan but I could see how it could be mistaken for an elegance (wish I had one :(). I'm pretty sure I'm out of room for coral but I keep buying it anyway lol! I have a 40 laying around that ill be upgrading to in about a year, I'm sure it will look empty after everything gets moved

It's an amazing looking Duncan! I have one that I bought about a year and a bit ago it had 2 heads it now has at least 7

Back
Top Bottom