Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wish my duncan opened that full
just found a 2 head hammer that died popped both heads right off stupid clown buried it guess couldn't take stress

just found a 2 head hammer that died popped both heads right off stupid clown buried it guess couldn't take stress

That stinks! I'm so glad my clowns don't touch any of my corals lol. Ill put up a closer pic of them in a sec

That stinks! I'm so glad my clowns don't touch any of my corals lol. Ill put up a closer pic of them in a sec

Here's my duncans
u4uKetg.jpg
[/IMG]

Here are my two tanks. First is my 10 gallon, second is my 30 gallon. Just switched them to sand substrate so water is still slight cloudy. But the fish love the change :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1393099961543.jpg
    1393099961543.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 176
  • 1393099991436.jpg
    1393099991436.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 161
My two 20g
This is my second attempt at a planted tank, my first attempt didn't go very well.

These are two FTS of my progressing rescape. My failed attempt at planting happened in this tank so i;m hoping it turns out great. I'm happy with it for now but it is a work in progress.
FTS yesterday before adding lilaeopsis and hairgrass

After some plant shuffling, Lilaeopsis to foreground and hairgrass into the back corner.

I've seen some beautiful tanks on this thread and thought I'd join in.. I'm new to keeping freshwater fish and love planted tanks so thought I'd give it good go. This is my tank so far and want to progress it further.. Would love to know your opinions on it whether I'm doing it right or wrong so far.. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393169845.314277.jpg would love to hear your feedback as a newbie .. Loving it so far :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393169880.628750.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393169880.628750.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 207
20 gallon long recharged my purigen and trying to figure out what all these little dots are and how to get rid of them I just did a 50% wc

Newly Cycled

This 29 gallon tank is newly cycled as of today! I've made nearly every newbie error along the way but due to extensive research I've managed to get through the process in 27 days! Feeling just a little proud of myself!

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 172
Back
Top Bottom