Post your full tank shot here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice about the same size as the peach colored one I had

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439039808.424641.jpg
Here's a recent pic of my 56 column

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439043610.422943.jpg
Here is my 120 gal deep tank pic taken under 20000k 400watt metal halide

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Is that a gar I see in there? Lol

Yes I had 3 because having two they fought, those were Asian needle nose gar....it got worse after I stuck two jaguars in there, swollowed one nng from tail to mouth and the mouth of the gar was sticking out the mouth of the jaguar as the jaguar was chasing other fish, word to the wise, don't do that lol

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

"THE RETURN OF TOTM"

Just wanted to pass this along I have been working on getting the TOTM back up and running , I have been trying to get everything in sink for a smooth transition , I will ask if you want your tank considered to get them posted here on the full tank shot page , I will be going through this page daily , I have over a 100 tanks already in my files , I am working on getting it so you all can vote on the winner each month , I plan on having this up and running Sept 1st ,
It will be located in the contest section , So if you have a freshwater or saltwater even a nano I'm even working in reptiles Get them posted , Everyone was asking for the return of TOTM well you all have been heard , I think everyone will like the new format . I look forward to seeing all those beautiful tanks I know are out there,
Each month the winners tank along with a short summery will be posted on the front page , Once things are finalized I will post the rules in the contest section under TOTM . Please pass this along as I would like to see this have a big start .(y)
:thanks:
54seaweed
If there's any questions please direct them to my PM box

Ahhhh..... It didnt bother me at all. I just forgot abt that section. Lol. ?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

"THE RETURN OF TOTM"

Just wanted to pass this along I have been working on getting the TOTM back up and running , I have been trying to get everything in sink for a smooth transition , I will ask if you want your tank considered to get them posted here on the full tank shot page , I will be going through this page daily , I have over a 100 tanks already in my files , I am working on getting it so you all can vote on the winner each month , I plan on having this up and running Sept 1st ,
It will be located in the contest section , So if you have a freshwater or saltwater even a nano I'm even working in reptiles Get them posted , Everyone was asking for the return of TOTM well you all have been heard , I think everyone will like the new format . I look forward to seeing all those beautiful tanks I know are out there,
Each month the winners tank along with a short summery will be posted on the front page , Once things are finalized I will post the rules in the contest section under TOTM . Please pass this along as I would like to see this have a big start .(y)
:thanks:
54seaweed
If there's any questions please direct them to my PM box

This is amazing news, glad to hear it.

Here are my two DT's

29 gallon high tech planted

3 month old 75 FOWLR

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Did some trimming and a 75gl water change on the big girl today.

Right side:

Left Side:

Middle:

Long view:

Top:

Back
Top Bottom