Read this thread its crucial that you do!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dates?

I thought maybe the dates could be posted for when pictures are due in by. I have a picture I was going to submit, but I didn't have time to get it shrinked down to fit until today.

I tried to find somewhere that said when the posting period would go through and I couldn't find anything. Maybe it would help if when the contest starts the date and time of closing would be helpful.

I thought maybe the dates could be posted for when pictures are due in by. I have a picture I was going to submit, but I didn't have time to get it shrinked down to fit until today.

I tried to find somewhere that said when the posting period would go through and I couldn't find anything. Maybe it would help if when the contest starts the date and time of closing would be helpful.

This is a great Idea? I agree that would be helpfull

A contest schedule would be great with closing times and all would be very helpful. Also, I have never seen where to vote on these contests. Where does that happen at?

A contest schedule would be great with closing times and all would be very helpful. Also, I have never seen where to vote on these contests. Where does that happen at?
I have posted in the contest twice and I just figured out yesterday where to vote its under the site polls forum. I usually just click on Quick links then todays posts so when the photo contest is older than a day I don't pay attention Having a link at the top similar to aquarank that guided you to the contest would be great or even a link kinda like the Quick links post that said Photo contest Or at least when the contest if first posted if at the beginning there was some more explanation for people who are unaware of how things work

Back
Top Bottom