Replanted My Tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hoffman

Aquarium Advice Regular
Today I decided to attack my 6 gallon tank!

It all started with pulling out some java fern, realizing I had about 12 baby plants, that escalated to moving some rather tall fore found plants, trimming of some dwarf hair, and the moving of a crypt.

Here is the before and after picks.

I worked pretty hard on it, hopefully you all like it. I do. I think it's totally worth showing off!

Before:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410666587.295834.jpg

After:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410666648.256934.jpg

I think it looks awesome! The bottom looks so clean!

Personally, I like the over grown crazy looking tanks so I would have told you the first one looked great too.

That said, come do my five planted tanks? Haha they're like a hodgepodge of over grown mix matched plants. I need to cut them back but I have no idea where to start.

Again, great job! Your tank looks beautiful

Sent from my iPhone

I think it looks awesome! The bottom looks so clean!

Personally, I like the over grown crazy looking tanks so I would have told you the first one looked great too.

That said, come do my five planted tanks? Haha they're like a hodgepodge of over grown mix matched plants. I need to cut them back but I have no idea where to start.

Again, great job! Your tank looks beautiful

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you! A closer look will show shrimps poop a lot lol. Sure I'll come and do your plants! What type of plants do you have?

You should cut down one of your tanks. It's fun! You'll have so much fun that you'll feel like a squirrel stuck in a peanut butter jar! (Er ... Um..Or something like that.)

Looks great. Nice clean scaping.

Thank you eddy!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410711528.680341.jpg

This is the only tank we ever really have to prune back the Iranian Val is way out of control in it's little corner, it's not that it's so much over grown as it's just a hodgepodge of every plant we could buy placed with no rhyme or reason. Which I suppose in it's way is fun. The fish LOVE all the cover especially the khuli loaches. The more plants we have the more we see then.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410711737.170216.jpg
The second tank is probably my most thought out tank of the five, it's also my only no co2. We tried dosing with liquid but it melted the Italian Val.

Sent from my iPhone

Cool stuff! I only dose co2 in one tank. I tried a DIY but it kept leaking and then I got one of those fluval co2 kits. I kept on forgetting to turn it on, and if I turned it on I'd forget it on. Too expensive.

What is the bush between the rock and the Anubis?

Back
Top Bottom