Show us some of your best pictures of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My cat loves my fishes!! Haha

This is to cute... my cat does the same thing to my pleco wen he moves she goes bunkers at the bottem where he is. I think he teases her tho cause he`ll come outta the cave once she sees him he goes back in n keeps doing that than after a few times he`ll make a swim to the back side.

Yeah my tank is always active always something going on! :) what do you have in your tank? And yeah they actually are they cuddle up and everything!

That's good. That's how I like mine too. :) my tank? Which one? Lol!

One has:
12 fancy guppy males
1 pearl gourami
9 Cory cats (albino, peppered, bronze, julii, and panda)
1 Siamese algae eater
4 golden apple snails
10 or so ghost shrimp
4 African dwarf frogs
1 dwarf crawfish

A temporary tank I have set up has:
4 silver hatchets
3 danios
1 clown pleco

One has:
1 electric blue crawfish
20 rosy red feeder fish

My planted tank has:
1 male Betta
1 rotella
1 anacharis
1 moneywort
1 water wisteria
1 plant that looks like an amazon sword.

My saltwater nano tank had a purple striped dotty back, but he was mean and he had to go. I'm thinking I'm going to get a fire fish to replace him. I have several corals and an anemone that I don't know the name of, as I bought an established tank. I do know I have a starfish, some snails, and a hermit crab in there, though.

Basically, I'm addicted. Lol.

Edit: I also have a new 55 gallon cycling and waiting on the fish in the holding tank. :)

Haha every morning when I get off work my dog and I have a routine i Iet him outside then a few minutes later being him back inside and walk to the tank sit on the floor and open the bottom to the sump he sits on my lap and I scoot closer to the tank and he looks in first checking the pump, protein skimmer LR and hermits then I look in and do the same after that I move him off my lap and he jumps into the chair and watches me feed. It's funny cause if I don't do it right when he walks In the house he barks I think he knows more about this stuff then I do

Haha every morning when I get off work my dog and I have a routine i Iet him outside then a few minutes later being him back inside and walk to the tank sit on the floor and open the bottom to the sump he sits on my lap and I scoot closer to the tank and he looks in first checking the pump, protein skimmer LR and hermits then I look in and do the same after that I move him off my lap and he jumps into the chair and watches me feed. It's funny cause if I don't do it right when he walks In the house he barks I think he knows more about this stuff then I do

Lol :-D

That's awesome! I have a stand for some of my 10 gallons that has one on top and one on bottom. The bottom tank is planted with a Betta. My dogs can follow that Betta around for hours. Lol. Short attention span, I guess! My dogs aren't worried about feeding. Haha.

img_2245155_0_60def2fe7118dda013829b1a8e711ee8.jpg

Ugh cant wait till 7:30 when lights are on I bought new things for my tank yesterday

My blue tip anemone, purple condy, another clown host but I forgot what it's called

Attachments

• image-3603464635.jpg
    image-3603464635.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 101
  • image-3266258325.jpg
    image-3266258325.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 86
  • image-136670592.jpg
    image-136670592.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 111
This is my fav pic

Attachments