Tanks With Driftwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm debating on whether or not to get some java moss to put on my driftwood. What do you guys think? Do you think that would look good, or should I just leave the driftwood bare? I can't decide so please say your opinions haha

I think a little java moss looks excellent, I plan on doing it! Makes it look tree like :)

I used to have a bunch in my tank but ended up removing it. My bottom feeders wouldn't leave it in place and would string it all over the tank making a huge mess.

° A Synodontis Multipunctata
° A Synodontis Nigriventris
° A Synodontis Euptera
° Two S.A. Bumblebee Catfish
° An Albino Bristlenose
and a bunch of Cory Cats
Two of the Syno's are just temporary in the tank, they will soon be rehomed to my 75G.

Hi, im just cycling my 100g.

ForumRunner_20130325_003733.jpg
the rocks need arrangin, the wood still floats and i want a new back drop but hopefully wont be long till i can start planting.

I'm debating on whether or not to get some java moss to put on my driftwood. What do you guys think? Do you think that would look good, or should I just leave the driftwood bare? I can't decide so please say your opinions haha

I just added flame moss to the driftwood.
image-768111536.jpg
Most of the plants were from my other 20g planted tank. Still waiting for the water to clear up.
image-2478425348.jpg

I ordered driftwood and I'm not sure how I would like to arrange the tank to look. So if you have a tank with driftwood in it, feel free to share some pictures! I need some inspiration please! :)

If you can, position the wood to where the fish can hide or swim under it. Mine like to hang out under it. :):fish2:

Back
Top Bottom