What do you guys think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brandon K.A

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am trying for a natural look I think haha.
I had to take out the giant tree plant that I love cause it makes it very hard to clean the tank..

So the new picture is the one that looks empty. Any suggestions on what I can do to make it look good? I am also adding duckweed later.

Attachments

• image-2831430818.jpg
    image-2831430818.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 127
  • image-3922468504.jpg
    image-3922468504.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 148
I kinda liked the tank with the giant tree plant in it! :)

If you have strong enough lighting you can get glossotigma going for a carpet effect that can cover your substrate up...

I do too, just makes it hard to clean the gravel, maybe I'll put it back. I have a 13w fluorescent. The tank is 5gals. I don't have any co2 either.

With the plants covering the whole bottom you won need to clean the substrate! It makes it easier. Haha :)

Updated. I am eventually going to add duckweed and dwarf hairgrass, but for now, this is what it looks like. Any ideas on placement of dwarf grass? I am thinking front of the tank and removing the ceramic log I have or moving it. Maybe moving the java moss behind the middle plant under the intake, or removing it completely. Not real sure. Will take suggestions!

img_1498973_0_35b27f56bdf9f59c810b16f83061e31f.jpg

Thanks! Not sure if I like it though... Ah, maybe once i add the dwarf hair grass and duck weed.

Back
Top Bottom