DIY Hood and Lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello, back from vacation! I read all the entire thread, I love the hood and I hope I can make one half as good as yours lol! I do have handles on every corners of the aquarium, is that a problem? So Im listing my aquarium info, even though its in the picture below, but in case you might get confused :)!
1. Aquarium height - 30cm
2. Full aquarium width - 45cm
3. Aquarium width from handle to handle - 41.5cm
4. Full Aquarium depth - 28cm
5. Aquarium depth from handle to handle - 24.5cm
so that's it, thanks a lot and would appreaciate any help!

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 167
Just wanted to pitch in my 2cents. If CO2 price is what is discouraging you, I went with a diy setup that basically only cost the price of 2 cups of sugar and a packet of yeast and some airlines. It made a big difference with my plants.

Hey there Henri, unfortunately Im out of town right now, probably will get back home, tomorrow evening or the day after. We'll get to your hood then.

As to CO2 I've used DIY CO2 systems and they do help, but the first step is to guarantee you have appropiate lights. No or poor lights and a lot of CO2 will just reduce available oxygen for fish. So one step at a time.

Thank you very much, I already got the wood and all I need is your help, I hope you don't mind. Please don't rush at all and take your time :)!
Thanks again,
Henri

Back
Top Bottom