Marine fish food thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They have the PE brand but it not in a block like that one.
Is Alaskan Cod considered fresh water or salt water?

About how much of each ingredient do you put in?

Sent from my XT1058 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

As much as you like. That's the beauty of the fish food recipe....nothing is set in stone. I just stress using a wide variety of fish and inverts (and other things if you like) to increase the nutritional content.

Sounds good I'm defiantly going to do this

Sent from my XT1058 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Instead of using the cyclop eeze if I can't find it what is a different alternative to use

Almost ready to make my own food
e6u6uqyv.jpg

Looks okay but I could be wrong the shrimp should have been fresh not cooked. Maybe Doug will chime in and correct me. And not to sure about it being previously frozen... From reading the label.

Put some into the tank and the firefish just didn't notice the food at all is this normal

I'm not sure about cooked food either. I suggest raw. Sometimes fish will have to be shown a new food is food. If the other fish eat it, they usually jump in and join in a short time.

The shrimps are omnivores, so you should have the most success with them first. If nothing works, entice them with some garlic extra and they will eat the food in no time

I assume after you take it out of the freezer you thaw the paste in tank water?

Back
Top Bottom