Mumma's TV tank build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mumma.of.two said:
Hasn't been mentioned :)
The tanks already set up and been running 6months or so. It's got 7 neon tetras, juvie albino bn pleco, mystery snail, 5 kuhli loaches and a Betta. So far the plan is just to keep them but I might do some fish/tank swapping and move something else in.

I'm diggin the 3d background

Oh my word mumma. Your aquascaping skills is awesome. Looks so peaceful. And do you have a male betta in there or a female?

Ohhhh he is beautiful. So i am guessing he doesn't bother the neons then. They all look so good together.

Hasn't been mentioned :)
The tanks already set up and been running 6months or so. It's got 7 neon tetras, juvie albino bn pleco, mystery snail, 5 kuhli loaches and a Betta. So far the plan is just to keep them but I might do some fish/tank swapping and move something else in.

View attachment 82543

mumma, that looks SEXY.

is that background the pre-made sydnthetic-rock stuff you can buy? i've seen them before and they come in about 3 or so sizes?

themox said:
mumma, that looks SEXY.

is that background the pre-made sydnthetic-rock stuff you can buy? i've seen them before and they come in about 3 or so sizes?

Thanks! Yeah I bought it at petstock. Was $30-$40 I think. They had 3 different styles but only one size. I have seen larger ones in other stores though.

it looks amazing. i didn't know how good it would look but now you've clearly showed me. very nice looking tank.

how's the tv one coming along?

themox said:
it looks amazing. i didn't know how good it would look but now you've clearly showed me. very nice looking tank.

how's the tv one coming along?
I was skeptical when I first got it. It looked pretty dodgy out if the tank. Lol

I've cleaned up the switches and stuff on the front. They where caked in dust and grime. That's about it. :) going to start gutting it Saturday if time permits.

Will you look at that bad boy. Great job Elise. You really gutted that baby out. Looks so clean now. I commend you for the great effort.

daileene said:
Will you look at that bad boy. Great job Elise. You really gutted that baby out. Looks so clean now. I commend you for the great effort.

:D Hubby did most of the work. I was the official tool fetcher and child rangler lol!

okapizebra said:
That's incredible! Looks like a huge mess inside that thing!

It was! It was so interesting. We spent ages just looking at all the circuits.

Mumma.of.two said:
:D Hubby did most of the work. I was the official tool fetcher and child rangler lol!

It was! It was so interesting. We spent ages just looking at all the circuits.

Lol I was thinking that was the case. Otherwise you got some hairy legs!

We bought paint for the inside and started designing the false bottom to bring the tank up to the right level. Not very exciting but, hey, it's an update :)
No you're wrong! VERY exciting to see what's happening with your cool tank! Glad you posted pics! Great job guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom