Semi DIY 120 Gal Stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have used the poly in a spray can. You have to do a ton of coats to make it look good though. Lots of cans.

how much light are you looking to put over it? I'm guessing this is a SW FOWLR and are there plans for going reef later or adding other things?

how much light are you looking to put over it? I'm guessing this is a SW FOWLR and are there plans for going reef later or adding other things?
I'm starting off FOWLR with T5 for now and have definite plans on adding reef later. It's mind blowing all of the lighting options out there not to mention how much some of these units cost.

How about a joint venture? You supply the lighting info and i will build the hood to accommodate the lighting (I can't figure out what I'm going to need yet, the lighting is so darn confusing:bawl: LOL). 2 heads are always better than 1. The doors should be finished and mounted tomorrow then I'll start drawing out the hood. Once i get a draft drawn up I'll post it.

Deal! :)

Got the doors done and installed with new hardware, the tank test filled, painted and installed in the stand.:D

Stand W/doors finished
View attachment 19347

Attachments

• doors1.jpg
    doors1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 75
Back
Top Bottom