A word of warning:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roydooms

Aquarium Advice Addict
Starting and keeping a freshwater planted tank cause a serious change in human behavioural patterns - looking dreamy eyed at your tank for hours on end; phoning your loved ones (or anyone!) in the middle of the night to tell them about a new leaf, a new runner about 1mm long, ... which you have just discovered; not buying new clothes, furniture etc. because your tank REALLY needs that new light, filter, CO2 system, etc.... Oh well, maybe you won't get hooked so badly. :D

roydooms said:
Starting and keeping a freshwater planted tank cause a serious change in human behavioural patterns - looking dreamy eyed at your tank for hours on end; phoning your loved ones (or anyone!) in the middle of the night to tell them about a new leaf, a new runner about 1mm long, ... which you have just discovered; not buying new clothes, furniture etc. because your tank REALLY needs that new light, filter, CO2 system, etc.... Oh well, maybe you won't get hooked so badly. :D

Haha omg! Yes I'm like that even before the plants! I'm constantly upgrading my filters heaters and etc! Haha

Lol. I was so excited when my one java fern was finally able to hold onto the driftwood by itself.

And so excited when my dad said ok to some plants in the new 75 gallon. Planted tanks are contagious, and do cause a sudden and irreversible change in a human being.

This is what happened to me as well :)
I still get excited when I see a new baby JF growing on the tip of a leaf of the big JF or when one of the ludwigias branches out. I still watch my tanks for hours :)

Back
Top Bottom