app help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andys_aquarium

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am new to aquarium advice and I have the app but I can't figure out how to post a comment. Could anyone tell me how to post a comment on a thread or on the classified section?

There should be a bar at the bottom that says "write reply". What app/phone are you using ?

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Its the aquarium advice app on the play store. Just says the name. I'm using an LG g3

Sent from my LG-D850 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1422829084969.jpg
    1422829084969.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 55
Can you see three little dots at the top of the right hand corner nxt to the search icon? Just press them and choose what you're needing to do. Hope I explained that ok Lol

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Well you were able to comment here so maybe I'm not understanding the problem ??

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

I tried but it doesn't have a way to reply

Attachments

• 1422829768578.jpg
    1422829768578.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 52
Is it just the classified section your having problems with?
If it is, I think you need so many post's before using it. I could be wrong?

Me either this has a place for me to comment but it won't let me on other people's post?

Yes it is just classified

I just noticed you've just joined, I think you need so many post's before you can access the classified section. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
And welcome!

For the classifieds to appear, take your time and participate in the community. With some time and commitment, it will open up. As it stands, you are registering 0 postings at this time. So, you have either deleted your account or something else funky is going on.

I just started my account someone told me this was a good trading post. Either way I like the forums it's a cool place to chat

Back
Top Bottom