Aquarists on YouTube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unstopaBULLFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I have noticed there is a lot of YouTubers on this forum! I think that it is really cool that people make videos to show their tanks and help other aquarists out. So I said why not make a thread for this so that everyone knows who each other are on YouTube!

So just post your channel name, some info about your channel and whatever else! I want to see how many AA YouTubers there are out there!

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs
Cn

Last edited by a moderator:
My channel is now The AmateurAquarist.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My channel is Sinibotia! It's mostly fish but if you want to see me play trombone knock yourself out ;)

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

fishwrangler97 is me

Started out tying fly fishing flies a few years ago(I still do, and can tie some for anyone if asked), and then I started doing update video's on my tanks.

Sini, and Wrangler... you will find a magical 1 more sub on your subscriber list. If anyone wants to watch it... I plan on making my first video tomorrow on my secret project... growing emersed plants outside... I have met some success and I will be redoing the setup for optimal success

Back
Top Bottom