Aquariums in the restaurants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desastre

Aquarium Advice Freak
So after work I decided to go to my favorite sushi place to eat and I know they always had a tank but since I consider myself new to the hobby it never really caught my eye and tonight I finally cycled it out and they had a decent t5ho light setup for a 55g or at least the live rock look pretty nice and I only saw a clown and a yellow tang inside. So now that was relaxing after a long days work. Then funny enough I look across the street and theirs a fw 75 g tank with way to many goldfish from the looks of it but the upkeep must be done regularly because it was crystal clear. This tank was fairly new that I was certain of due to the fact I go to the sushi place quite often and know I never seen a tank across the street for sure. Funny enough all this came to reality starting the night before when I went to my regular bar and thy just happened to see they put up a nano tank with killifish and first thing i did when I walked I'n was identify the fish and the live plants to the owners and sadly enough tell them their live plants probably weren't goin to survive with the lights they were using from the looks of it. But I digress. Funny to say another thought of mines was just wondering if the tank were cycled properly or how well are they taken care of. Food for thought go figure.

Back
Top Bottom