August 6th~Express your Appreciation with Kudos Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great idea!

I wish I could give all my Kudos away but I have to save 1000 for the winner of the football league.

I gave Managerie her kudos yesterday (I jumped the gun)

I plan on giving Tankgirl, William, Reefrunner, fishfreek, atari and devilishturtles on official kudos day for too many reasons to list =o)

Atari said:
What a great idea!

I wish I could give all my Kudos away but I have to save 1000 for the winner of the football league.

Go for it, I have you covered. :wink:

Won't the football thing be over in the winter? By then, you will have more than enough kudos--based on posts alone :D

All right, its 1:15 on the east coast...lets get going. Kudos to Menagerie for coming up with a great Idea!! Also for being a super advisor!! :D

:D Well I just donated to 18 people (I'm sure I left some out unintentionally).

To a small degree I donated due for my respect for their contributions to the board. To a much larger degree, it was because they added to my enjoyment here. Again, great idea Menagerie. Thanks for coming up with it.

Have I told you guys how awesome you are, lately? No?

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

I'm going on a donating spree right now.. don't try to hold me back!

Uh oh, Atari - you were down to 5 kudos so I slipped you some more :wink:

I too have been slinging the kudos far and wide - and it is a fun way to show appreciation for all the great folks here. We've got an excellent crew, and everyone's got something to offer! :mrgreen:

Thanks again Menagerie- :D

Hey Atari....here's another hundred. To help with the football pool....
August 6, 2004 at one point today I will have no Kudos, I will give them all away again. Thanks to all the folks who gave them to me. I am passing them on.

Mike

Menagerie, TankGirl, and AquariumFreak received all my kudos for helping me out as I set up my first tank! Thanks, all! :mrgreen:

I showed my appreciation to TG for her suggestion about prefilters in sand tanks, RogerMcAllen for nominating me for an Advisor, RR for my fantastic-still-smile-every-time-I-look-at-it avatar and Moose just for being himself (Go Flames Go!).

I would like to thank the Academy!

Thanks to EVERYONE on this board! special mention to:

Menagerie, BrianNY, Allivymar, Sati, fishfreek, Guppyman, reefrunner69, madasafish, vega, Fruitbat, QTOFFER, ferret, quarryshark, poikilotherm, bungle, lmw80, William, TankGirl, millipede, justmy2cents, Christmasfish, Endgame319, lyquidphyre, revhtree, stresco, cginflorida, Mr Burns, Toirtis, julicat, Phlegethon, oscarbreeder, Devilishturtles, rubysoho, Hypostomus, AussieGal... to name a few.. :oops: (looks to side.. ) What my time is up? I would like to thank (get's pulled off the stage)

Thanks all for helping me laugh and learn!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE.. :oops:

I have made a major dent in my kudos and I hope I am not missing anyone - there are so many!

Thanks to TG's kind contribution (gracias!), I had a few more kudos to send out. So, I gave some to Millipede for making me some coconut caves, and lmw80 got some for being such a positive poster :mrgreen:

As I was going through the forums answering Qs, I realized there are some many others that I appreciate including An t-iasg, Toirtis, Fruitbat, fishfreek, millipede, flipz, Keeper, Keeper’s Girl, Endgame319, BrianNY and lmw80. There's no doubt that the list will keep growing!! I forgot QTOFFER!!

webmoose, you rock! your name and signiture always make me smile :) kudos to you!

• oh! and kudos to william for having the patients to put up with his theatrical banjo cat :) I bet he'll win an award one day for best fake death!

Ok, I gave kudos to *everyone* who has every answered any of my questions...I even went through all of my old threads! :D

They are (in no particular order):

Menagerie (and for just being so fabulous!)
Allyvimar (and who answered my very first post!)
lyquidphyre
Fruitbat
madasafish
Bernie (for shipping me BioSpira for my very first tank)
jsoong
tkos
BrianNY
ferret
shawmutt
Endgame319
QTOFFER
Devilishturtles
William
Christmasfish
patryuji
TankGirl
medge00
grimlock3000
Madame_X
An t-iasg
webmoose
Hypostomus
bunebop
poikilotherm
Keeper
lmw80
swanandmokashi (and for being sooo enthusiastic!)
puffergirl
reefrunner69 (for putting up with my lack of digital camera knowledge)
chasgood
krap101

Thanks a million guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom