Bad day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishlover3578

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So power went out ...I of course my part of house with tanks so tanks tht are trying to cycle went like over4 hours no filtration out air ..... I ended moving ten gal with fry to basement where we had electricity did 75% water chane and added fis from 29 gal to it added xtra plants and tripled filters in t Baugh and moved 2.5 as we'll so 10 gal has 3 about 1 inch cory cat fish 5 feeder guppy endler male half inch long 8 or less guppy fry 1 week old and about 12 newborn Molly fry 2 male guppy and 5 female guppy 1- 2 inch long and am going to do part water change on 2.5

Dang man sorry to hear that, I'm glad you were able to recover though.

Sounds like a nightmare. Hope everyone recovers. 'Touch wood' this has never happend to me yet. I say yet.

Can't wait have to change water now I managed to save a feeder guppy male caught female with him half i mouth argh. I'm concerned by his tail fin she took good church out of him and he looks bent . I have him floating in a cup so if he doesn't make it I don't have to do water change

Back
Top Bottom